About the Marketing Bulletin
The Marketing Bulletin is a quality academic journal that provides a forum for reporting research and disseminating ideas relating to the theory and practice of marketing. Submissions are subject to a double-blind peer review process.
The Marketing Bulletin is ranked in the latest Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List, and the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) Outlet Ranking. It is also indexed and included in full-text in EBSCOHOST Business Source Complete database from 05/01/1990 to the present.
The journal has several special features:
- Full Papers - There is no restriction on the topics that are acceptable as full papers, so long as the work is pertinent to marketing and the research is rigorous and relevant. Controversial and cutting edge content particularly welcome.
- Research Notes - shorter submissions that may describe an innovative research approach or methodology, or introduce a new theoretical perspective for discussion.
- Technical Notes - a channel for disseminating timely information on techniques and resources.
- Focus on the Region – a section featuring research with a focus on Australia, New Zealand or the Pacific; and/or opinion pieces of special relevance to local readers.
- Emerging Researchers – regular feature to highlight research by current higher degree students.
- Special Issues - a focus on key topics for an international audience. (Please contact the editor if you are interested in organising a special issue).
Once submissions are accepted for publication, they will appear in full-text online immediately. For more details about the submission process, please read the Guide for Authors. You are also invited to offer suggestions, and to serve as a reviewer.
Daniela Rosenstreich, Editor & Philip Mecredy, Assistant Editor